Our distinguished faculty hail from prestigious institutions across the country and facilitate leading-edge research and service projects across the world. The value they bring to the College and our students is evidenced by the national recognition they have attained through their scholarly contributions and their leadership positions in professional and community associations.
However, that’s not what makes us unique. The difference lies in the way our faculty and staff relate to our students. We recognize that successful students ensure the continued success of the college. That basic acknowledgement ensures our students benefit from personal attention and easy access to professors and administrators who hold a genuine interest in their educational goals.
- FSU College of Social Work Bylaws [PDF]
- Faculty Evaluation Criteria [PDF]
- Faculty Mentoring Program for Tenure Earning Faculty Members [PDF]
- SharePoint Page (Login Required)
Master Calendar, Important Documents, Budget Information (Travel, Purchasing, Research), Useful Links
- FSU BSW Program Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes [PDF]
- FSU MSW Program Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes [PDF]