FAMILY PRESERVATION CLINICIAN
REPORTS TO: Clinical Manager, Intensive Family Services
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Provide assessment and treatment services in the homes of families at risk of, or identified as having neglect or abuse issues, with the goal of family preservation and stability.
- Master's degree in psychology/social service discipline; license preferred
- Minimum two years of experience working with children and their families
- Some evening and weekend hours as necessary to meet client needs
- Successful completion of background screening
- Individual and family counseling skills
- Psychological assessment and treatment skills for children, adults and families
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the DSM IV and coding on Axis I through Axis V
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate in a clear, comprehensive, therapeutic manner and be able to interact positively with a variety of people
See attached posting and background paper for the intensive family services program and supporting positions.
Submit cover letter and resume to: