Gateway Community Services in Jacksonville is seeking FITT (Family Intensive Treatment Team) Counselors
Master level clinicians; licensed or licensed clinical intern preferred; CAP a plus.
- Ability to provide intensive in-home treatment interventions targeted to families with high-risk child abuse cases
- Ability to provide counseling and related interventions in an individual, group, family setting
- Ability to provide substance use disorder interventions and treatment services for co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders
- Ability to provide mental health and family counseling to families with high-risk child abuse cases
- Ability to provide therapeutic training or psycho education to high risk child welfare families in the following areas: Parenting skills; Behavior Modification; Family Education and Family Support Network; and Behavior Management
- Ability to provide specialize care coordination with a multi-disciplinary team to promote access to a variety of services and supports, including but not limited to: domestic violence services; medical and dental health care; basic needs such as housing, food, and transportation; education and training services; employment and vocational services; and legal services.
- Ability to advocate for immediate access to substance use disorder and co-occurring mental health services for parents in the child welfare system.
- Ability to participate as a provider in developing and implementing an in-home safety plan.
- Ability to participate in multidisciplinary teams to include participation in child welfare meetings and court proceedings as needed.
- Must have documentation skills with at least 95% accuracy with the electronic health care record (AVATAR) and FSFN.
- Must have a Valid state of Florida driver’s license with safe driving record, and own reliable transportation
- Hours may include evenings or weekends
Email Resume and Cover to: