- Develops and coordinates advertising and manages the recruitment process. Conducts cold calls and information meetings. Reviews applications, medical examinations and references.
- Represents the company at job fairs, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit mentors.
- Conducts orientation, home study evaluations and pre-service orientation.
- Monitors and maintains allocated marketing budget. Maintains appropriate records in compliance with funding source requirements.
- Records and maintains the statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts.
- Assists the Program Manager and Program Coordinator in “client match” meetings.
- Compiles and submits application packet when all components are received and advises management on whether or not to proceed to the next step of the certification process.
- Develops and maintains professional alliances and relationships that will serve to help recruiting efforts.
- Develops informative activities and programs about company services. Participates in the development and implementation of mentor retention programs.
- -May perform duties of the Certification Specialist as needed.
- -Performs other related duties and activities as required
Bachelor’s degree in human services, marketing, or business and three years related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
Anticipated Salary Range: starts at $40k
Criminal Background Check: BCII/FBI