The Sulzbacher homeless shelter has a contract with Gateway to provide substance use disorder/co-occurring treatment services. Sulzbacher is requesting a licensed staff member and prefers LCSW if possible. The services include Outpatient treatment for those with significant substance use disorder (s)/co-occurring problems and provides groups 4 days weekly, 2 hours each. This position completes intakes, assessments, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, and discharge planning.
Licensed Counselor – Outpatient at Sulzbacher (FT)-PCN (0927)
• Licensed clinician (LMHC, LCSW, or LMFT); CAP a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be able to maintain completeness and timeliness of clinical documents and administrative forms
• Must have the ability to develop treatment plans based on research, clinical experience and client histories
• Must have strong counseling skills-both individual and group sessions, to assist patients in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life and making changes
• Ability to recognize and respond to emergencies and life threatening situations in an appropriate manner
• Knowledge of the 12 step recovery process and step programs
• Have experience providing services with the homeless population.
• Must have above-average computer/software skills
Nancy Motherway LCSW, CAP, CPP
Vice President of Clinical Services
Gateway Community Services, Inc.
Office: 904-387-4661 ext. 5026