Job Summary: Open Doors is a new regionally-delivered, statewide program that provides comprehensive services to recovered victims of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation age 10 – 24 in targeted regions in Florida. It is funded by a General Revenue (GR) Allocation and a federal Victim of Crime Act (VOCA) grant, both of which are administered by the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) in Florida.
The Voices for Florida (VFF) Open Doors Statewide Services Assistant is responsible for defining and implementing the administrative infrastructure to support a regionally-deployed group of partners and regional and statewide stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of Open Doors. This includes the infrastructure to monitor the quality of the service delivery process, including victim service data, conformance with GR and VOCA contractual requirements, the development of a regional network for service delivery personnel, and implementation of a comprehensive communications plan to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders and partners, including state agencies.
- Develop and manage a project implementation plan utilizing process management tools
- Manage VOCA and GR contract compliance on the contracts between VFF and the OAG,
- Manage contract compliance on VFF subcontracts with regional organizations responsible for the delivery of direct services, especially as it relates to the tabulation and reporting of victim service data
- Establish and maintain a document management and retention process to ensure that there are electronic copies of all critical documents and print copies of documents that need to be readily available, especially as they relate to contractual requirements, personnel, vendor information; Open Doors manuals, etc.
- Assist with personnel recruitment for VOCA-funded positions
- Identify potential vendors, assist with drafting RFP’s, and generally support the selection and management of vendors, including contract compliance with service providers
- Support the development and implementation of an information and referral network
- Support the development of a regional network for response teams, including the planning and onsite support for meetings, workshops, and training sessions related to administrative requirements
- When necessary, represent the Statewide Director at functions or with duties related to VOCA grant requirements
- Respond to requests for information from internal and external parties, including staff, stakeholders, partners and vendors, public agencies, etc
- Other duties, including general administrative support, as requested or needed by the Statewide Director
Minimum Qualifications: The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor degree and 3 – 5 years of experience in developing and/or administering a statewide network across a broad range of stakeholders and partners, including a proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse stakeholders while simultaneously ensuring partners and field personnel are in compliance with contractual requirements and Open Door protocols. The candidate must have strong organizational and time-management skills; process improvement experience; excellent verbal and written communication skills; and be proficient in the use of Microsoft programs, data-base management and other new media technology.
Flexible work hours and travel are required. Office located in Tallahassee, FL.
Preference will be given to candidates with a degree in public administration or business management, experience with Lean or SixSigma approach and fiscal experience. To apply send your resume to VFFresumes@voicesforflorida.org