The Epilepsy Association of the Big Bend is seeking an experienced Social Worker to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients who have a chronic disorder.
- Assess nature of clients’ situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to help with special events – occasionally on nights and weekends
E-mail resume and statement about why you are interested in position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or in person visits.