- Ph.D., 2009, University of Denver; Social Work
- Ph.D., 2009, University of Denver; Quantitative Research Methods
- M.A. , 2009, University of Denver; Quantitative Research Methods
- M.S.W., 1998, University of Denver; Social Work
- B.S., 1991, Memphis State University; Biology
Selected Peer Review Articles and Publications
Osteen, P.J., Frye, J.J., & Ko, J. (2014). Evidence-based training in suicide and suicide prevention. American Journal of Preventative Medicine. 10.1016/j.amepre.2014.05.033
Osteen, P.J., Jacobson, J.M, & Sharpe, T.L. (2014). Suicide prevention in social work education: How prepared are social workers to help clients at risk for suicide? Journal of Social Work Education.
Osteen, P.J., Vanidestine, T.J., & Sharpe, T.L. (2013). Multicultural curriculum and MSW students’ attitudes about race and diversity. Journal of Teaching in Social Work, 33, 1-19.
Jacobson, J.M., Osteen, P.J., Jones, A., & Berman, A. (2012). Evaluation of the Recognizing and Responding to Suicide Risk Training. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior. Doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278x.2012.00105.x
Jacobson, J.M., Osteen, P.J., Sharpe, T.L., & Pastoor, J.B. (2012). Randomized trial of suicide gatekeeper training for social work students. Research of Social Work Practice, 22(3), 270-281.