Giving Tuesday NOW, May 5: A Day of Unity and Giving
On May 5, 2020 we come together as a global community…
To give. To help. To thank. To heal.
#GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of generosity and unity, a day to come together and give back in response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19, no matter who or where we are.
Through this movement, we bring together a global network of leaders, partners, communities and generous individuals to tap into the power of human connection and grassroots generosity and kindness. Whether you give your voice, your time, goods or money, let’s come together on behalf of our communities, including our FSUCSW community, and help people in need.
We have some great ideas to celebrate on May 5th including:
- This Kindness Challenge Checklist
- Take an #unselfie or make a window sign with this #UnselfieTemplate
- Go big and show your support on social media
- Donate to FSUCSW or the Emergency Relief Fund to support FSU students in need.
- Pin your story of generosity on the #GivingTuesday Now Map of Generosity.