Esaa Mohammad Sabti Samarah
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Child Welfare
- Trauma-Informed Practice and Policy
- Racial, Ethnic, and Religious Minority Youth Outcomes in Child Welfare Settings
- Revictimization in Child Welfare Settings
- MSW, 2019, Florida State University; Social Work
- BA, 2015, University of Florida; Sociology
Staras, S., Tauscher, J. S., Rich, N., Samarah, E., Thompson, L. A., Vinson, M. M., ... & Shenkman, E. A. (2021). Using a Clinical Workflow Analysis to Enhance eHealth Implementation Planning: Tutorial and Case Study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 9(3), e18534.
Conroy, M., Hetrick, A., Chastain-Gross, R., Samarah, E., Kinjo, H. (2019, October). BEST in CLASS Family Partnership Intervention: Preliminary Outcomes. Conference session presented at the annual meeting of Teacher Educators for Children with Behavioral Disorders, Tempe, AZ.
Richardson, E., Komro, K. A., Samarah, E., & Staras, S. A. (2019). Increasing adolescent girls’ ability to identify STI-risk characteristics of sexual partners: A pilot study within an alternative disciplinary school. Sex Transm Infect, sextrans-2018
Staras, S., Rich, N., Samarah, E., Thompson, L., Muszynski, M., & Shenkman, E. (2018, March). Implementation planning of a mhealth vaccination tool: a workflow study in four pediatric clinics. In IMPLEMENTATION SCIENCE (Vol. 13). 236 GRAYS INN RD, FLOOR 6, LONDON WC1X 8HL, ENGLAND: BIOMED CENTRAL LTD
Samarah E. (2015, May). Who has access to the medical home and how does it impact the family? A quantitative analysis examining families diagnosed with ASD. George A. Smathers Library. UF Undergraduate Honors Theses. http://ufdc.ufl.edu/AA00037453
- Legacy Fellow, 2021, College of Social Work, Florida State University
- Medal of Honor, 2015, Academic Achievement in Sociology, Department of Sociology, Criminology and Law, University of Florida
- Jessie Ball duPont/Alfred I. duPont Scholarship, 2014, Department of Sociology, Criminology and Law, University of Florida