Groups Recover Together is the national leader in value-based care for Opioid use Disorder that is proven to help individuals 1 years of age+ beat addiction and get their lives back.
Our network of outpatient clinics delivers a uniquely effective clinical model that combines evidence-based medicine, group based counseling, & coordination wit community series.
We provide Medication-Assisted Treatment, which is considered the gold standard of treatment for OUD.
What differentiates the Groups Recover Together model is the belief that long-term recovery from opioids is tied to aspects of life that are beyond the reach of traditional medical care by helping individuals struggling with OUD form community, seek care for comorbid conditions, and address social determinants of health.
Groups Recover Together drives industry leading outcomes.
Intern job description:
Counselor manages a schedule and caseload that supports the needs of the office and region and further develops clinical skill set and knowledge of Groups roles and responsibilities as it relates to the clinical service model.
Clinical roles and responsibilities
- Unlock great clinical outcomes for our members by adhering to Groups Recovery System and providing consistent, high quality counseling activities
- Use clinical tools (urine drug screens, pill counts, treatment plans, counseling, etc.} to monitor clinical progress and promote recovery within the Core Milestones framework
- Lead weekly group therapy sessions that build recovery skills and foster community by utilizing the outlined curriculum
- Engage in the community and create relationships for referrals.
- Provide individual support, as needed, such as crisis intervention, referrals to other resources, liaising with outside parties involved in the member's treatment and coordinating with the Care Navigators
- Measure the effectiveness of one's own clinical practice, using outcome measures (Core Milestones,) and client feedback (NPS scores)
- Practice within state, federal, and provincial laws/regulations and professional ethical standards, including following HIPPA and (42 CFR pt 2) CRF regulations
- Actively work to ensure cultural diversity is preserved and upheld.
- Utilize our custom EMR to thoroughly document members' progress and clinician interactions in a manner that is efficient and value-added, fully digitized, and never bureaucratic and ensure all clinicians in office follow suit
- Participate in discharge decisions, in coordination with the physician and clinical supervisor, based on member progress in treatment
- Engage in constructive and effective clinical supervision
Special placement information:
Accepting MSW 1st-year and MSW 2nd-year/Advanced Standing (clinical) students. Full-time positions only.
Transportation not required. Travel reimbursement available.
Stipend not available.
Liability insurance not required.
Video-/Audio-taping of clients not permitted. Taping of supervisor permitted.
COVID-19 vaccination required.
Agency hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM, Monday-Tuesday. 10:30AM-6:30PM, Wednesday. 9:00AM-6:30PM, Thursday. 10:00AM-4:00PM, Friday.