Jane Dwyer Lee
Jane Dwyer Lee is a teaching professor and licensed clinical social work teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in-person and online. Her background in clinical social work practice and teaching includes behavioral health, substance use, international social work, gender and women’s studies, cultural diversity and criminal justice.
She has received numerous awards for her teaching and service including the Social Work Educator of the Year Award for the NASW Florida Chapter Big Bend Unit (2018), Women of Inspiration for the FSU Women Student Union (2018) and Thank-A-Professor Award for the FSU Center for the Advancement of Teaching (2017).
Areas of Focus
- Clinical Social Work
- Behavioral Health & Substance Use Disorders
- International Social Work
- Gender Studies & Women's Issues
- Cultural Diversity
- Criminal Justice & Corrections
- MSW, 2003, Florida State University; Social Work
- BA, 1985, Manhattan College; English/World Literature, French